Arapahoe County DUI Defense Attorney
Hire a Joseph A. Lazzara Today!
After a DUI arrest, it can be extremely stressful trying to figure out
who to turn to and what to do. Many people do not realize that there are
many different ways to beat a DUI charge. Without aggressive representation
from me, an experienced Denver DUI attorney, you could end up getting
a DUI conviction and serving the maximum punishment for the criminal charge.
At the Law Offices of Joseph A. Lazzara, P.C., my team is more than ready
to defend your future and protect your reputation.
- I employ a wide range of different strategies to beating a DUI, including
the following defenses:
- Illegal stop of a person or vehicle
- Standard field sobriety testing is inaccurate
- Booking room videos and in-squad videos
- Failure to provide speedy trial
- Failure to prove driving under the influence
- Failure to Mirandize
- Failure to conduct observation period
- Expert and independent witnesses
- Lack of probable cause to arrest
- Illegal search
- Prior inconsistent statements by police officers
- Post-driving absorption of alcohol
- Interfering substances
- Misleading statements by police officers
- Failure to produce dispatch tapes
- Failure to disclose experts
- Failure to record certification tests
- Forced blood draws
DUI Testing Defenses
With more than
20 years of legal experience as a
Arapahoe County DUI attorney, I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the laws and various ways that
law enforcement can make mistakes in DUI cases. I have used a variety
of legal strategies to successfully defend my clients against field sobriety
and chemical test evidence in their case.
- The following are examples of defense strategies which can be used in regards
to the initial testing:
- Non-standardized field tests are invalid
- Field sobriety test improperly administered
- Breath testing is inaccurate
- Police blood test inaccurate
- Hospital blood test inaccurate
- Breath test operator unlicensed
- Breathalyzer machine malfunctions
- Breath test operator license expired
- Breath test device not approved
- Portable breath test inadmissible
- Medical and health problems affecting the testing
- Breath machine not properly operated
Fighting a DUI in Colorado? My Firm Can Help.
You need a Denver DUI defense lawyer representing your interests as soon
as possible. These charges are extremely time sensitive and I have the
necessary experience and knowledge to work quickly on your behalf. At
the Law Offices of Joseph A. Lazzara, P.C., the first consultation is
always free of charge. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Call me now to set up an appointment.
At my firm,
the first consultation is free of charge. Call me now at (720) 809-8262 to set up an appointment.