Denver DUI Defense Attorney
You Have 7 Days to Take Action! Call (720) 809-8262 for a Free Consultation.
Immediately following an arrest for driving under the influence (DUI),
police officers will automatically revoke your driver’s license.
You will then have up to 7 days to request an official hearing to prevent
the suspension or complete revocation of your license and your driving
For this reason, among many others, you will need to immediately speak
with a Denver criminal defense lawyer who can help protect your driving
privileges as well as your rights, interests, and freedoms.
- Clients choose my firm for many reasons, including:
- Complimentary initial DUI case reviews
- More than 20 years of legal experience
- Affordable, results-oriented legal counsel
- Thousands of DUI cases and hundreds of trials handled
- Certification in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Completed the same initial training as police officers
At the Law Office of Joseph A. Lazzara, I take pride in offering my clients
the aggressive, hard-hitting legal counsel they need after facing a criminal
allegation. From first-time misdemeanors to serious felony charges, I
have handled thousands of DUI-related cases. No matter what your case
involves, I am prepared, qualified, and equipped to fight on your behalf.
I handle DUI cases in Denver, Adams, Jefferson, Douglas, and Arapahoe Counties.
Call my office at (720) 809-8262 to determine your potential defense options. I offer confidential and complimentary consultations.