Know Your Rights. Don’t Make Another Mistake by Not Hiring a Qualified and Experienced Attorney.
Experienced — Aggressive — Affordable
The Law Office Of Joseph A. Lazzara, P.C. is committed to getting results and provides experienced, aggressive and affordable legal representation.
Joseph A. Lazzara
- Is committed to providing personalized legal representation with over 18 years of experience as a trial attorney.
- Is recognized as one of the top DUI defense attorneys in the state. In fact, he is certified in the standardized field sobriety tests (roadsides) and has went through the same training as the police.
- Understands the importance of your case and will keep you informed throughout the duration of the legal process. In fact, the best defense is one where the client is actively engaged with the attorney, working towards the common goal of protecting and fighting for the client. By providing you with quality legal representation, our clients refer their friends and family to us, which is the greatest form of compliment.
- Taught criminal law at Metropolitan State College
- Hosted a radio talk show, LEGAL TALK, on 630 KHOW.
- Is part of ASK THE EXPERT panel, hosted by Fox 31 and Channel 2 KDVR.
- Is endorsed by Tom Martino the Troubleshooter and is the expert that Tom Martino turns to for assistance.
- Is a proud member of Tom Martino’s Legal Help Center and the Referral List
- Has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
At your Free Initial Consultation, you can expect to meet with Mr. Lazzara personally. You will understand your rights and feel confident with his extensive knowledge, experience, and network of specialists including; private investigators, forensic toxicologists, psychologists, physicians, and accident reconstructionists. Mr. Lazzara will help ease your fears and concerns, and you can be assured that he will being standing with you throughout the legal process.